Technical Trainings Archive
The Mainz Materials Simulation Days are a series of discussion meetings focusing on method developments in computational materials science.
Main focus of the 2013 meeting is charge, energy, and heat transport in organic materials.
For detailed information & program please visit
- Combined hands-on lab-experience/lectures/seminars
- Ideal for students after 7th semester and PhD students
- Teaching language is English
- Limited number of participants
- Seeing and understanding Electromagnetically Induced transparency – a quantum effect or not?
- Four wave mixing – creating blue light from the invisible!
- Laser spectroscopy – taming the laser!
- Understanding Raman, STIRAP processes
Registration for MAINZ PhD students until Feb 28, 2013!Download Flyer