Application & Assessment
Recommended for the last year of your PDH time with MAINZ
Intensive 2 day workshop
Exercise based learning
12 participants maximum
18th and 19th of June 2015
Your benefits from participation
- Learning how to read job descriptions accurately – classifying the company
- Developing a targeted application strategy
- Learning about selection criteria for applicants in business and industry
- Getting to know various methods and tasks used in selection procedures
- Testing your own performance in concrete AC tasks and receiving detailed feedback
- Gaining insights into your strengths and weaknesses and thus being able to utilise your abilities more effectively in a real Situation
Throughout the workshop, professional input from the trainer will alternate with practical exercises and group work on different relevant issues. Each participant receives a script with in-depth information, checklists and worksheets, all of which can be used after the workshop for further reflection and as an aide to applying the knowledge gained.
If the group consist of international and German participants, the working language will be English. However, individual exercises can also be held in German. If the group consists only of German students, the working language will be German.
The workshop is most useful for students in the last year of their PhD-program. In order to assure that the workshop is targeted to fit the precise needs of the group, we ask the participants to fill out a questionnaire about their needs and expectations. In this way we are able to take the individual situation of each participant into account.
Within the 3rd year /last year of your doctorate!
Trainer Profile Dipl. Psych. Dipl. Päd. Monika Puls-Rademacher, uni-support
- More than 20 years of professional experience in a global player company of Life-Science Business, responsible for Global Personnel Development & Recruiting, Global Training
- Consultant for Human Resources Business, Leadership Development, Potential Diagnostics, Career Coaching on national and international level, in Business and at Universities