Archive Events 2012
From August 19th to August 24th, the 24th International Liquid Crystal Conference takes place in Mainz. For more informations please click on the following link....
on April 17 at 4 p.m. (c.t.) and on April 18 at 10 a.m. (c.t.) at Staudinger Weg 7, 55128 Mainz....
This symposium will provide an introduction into modern spintronics, covering their physical principles and the materials used for magnetic devices. After this introduction the magnetization dynamics and the mechnisms of magentic switching will be discussed.
Invited Talks at the Symposium will be given by the following speakers:
- Prof. Dr. Burkhard Hillebrands, TU Kaiserslautern
- Prof. Dr. Günter Reiss, University of Bielefeld
- Dr. Georg Woltersdorf, University of Regensburg
Prof. Dr. Theo Rasing, Institute for Molecules and Materials Radboud University
Nijmegen, The Netherlands
- Dr. Daniel Bürgler, FZ Jülich
- Dr. Hans Hübl, Walther-Meissner-Institut, München
Additionally there will be four contributed talks....
The Graduate School MAINZ presents itself to interested applicants at the European Career Fair 2012 (MIT, Boston)! ...