Student Internship Program
- an excellent Master's student in chemistry, physics or biology
- looking for research experience in materials science
- research opportunities abroad (outgoing option) and within our graduate school (incoming option)
- internship stipends for up to 12 months
- reimbursement of travel costs
- access to a network of experienced researchers
- a monthly stipend for the duration of your internship according to the DAAD regulations.
- reimbursement of travel costs (including visa fees)
- possible participation in MAINZ events and trainings during your internship
- invitation to alumni events of MAINZ after your internship
For further details please click the appropriate link from the menu on the left.